Restaurant/Fast Food Worker
Are you making $11.25 an hour?
Tired of working nights, weekends and Holidays?
Not receiving enough work hours?
So would you consider a switch to housecleaning? After training, you’ll get plenty of hours and make $11.25 an hour after 90 days.
What are you making today $8-$9 an hour? Would an extra $70 to $105 a week be helpful?
Restaurante / Trabajador de comida rápida
¿Está haciendo $ 11.25 por hora?
Cansado de trabajar noches, fines de semana y vacaciones?
¿No está recibiendo suficientes horas de trabajo?
Así que sería para ti un cambio para limpiar hogares? Después del entrenamiento, obtendrá un montón de horas y ganará $ 11.25 por hora después de 90 días.
¿Qué estás haciendo hoy entre $ 8 y $ 9 por hora? ¿Un extra de $ 70 a $ 105 por semana sería útil?
Next time your trash bags are full, toss a dozen or so new ones in the bottom of your trash can. That will save you the time locating grabbing them. However, you lose the excuse that I didn’t have time to put a new one in that Pam no longer accepts from me. try it, you’ll like it.
Mow Crew Leader (full time)
Crew Members (part time or full time)
We are currently seeking a Mow Crew Leader in Powell with at least 2+ years professional lawn care experience and several Crew Members to perform mowing, trimming, blowing, weeding, spring/fall clean up, edging, mulching, bush trimming, aeration, pruning, flower installation, seeding and leaf clean up.
Mow Crew Leader includes driving box truck or truck & trailer, supervising, training, enforcing safety procedures, customer service skills, and working alongside 1 crew member.
Requirements include a valid Ohio driver’s license with current car insurance and clean driving record and passing a background and drug test.
Other requirements include: Knowledge and experience with commercial equipment (particularly Exmark) (unless you are doing spring clean up/mulch jobs only), mechanically inclined, attention to detail, good decision making, self-motivated, available to work any day of the week due to job completion needs or weather conditions (this could result in a long work day or a weekend if weather requires it).
$10-14 per hour based on position you are applying for and experience.
Do not apply for this position if you do not have experience or if Powell is too far to drive.
185 S. Liberty St.
Powell, Ohio 43065
We have the perfect part-time position for Mom’s. Share with your friends.
$11.00 /hr While Kids in School
* Pick your own hours M-Sat.(no nights)
* A great work out while cleaning residential homes.
* Service Powell and Dublin
* We provide all supplies and a gas card.
* Give more time and life balance to our appreciative clients
Call us at 614.760.0911 today for immediate consideration.
Is there a way to cut down on my laundry time? At More Time for You, we are all about saving time. So try this simple trick. Instead of just one laundry basket, do a Google search for laundry baskets and add to cart. Buy one for everyone you have in your family (now they’ll each have two.) Have then use one for Whites and the other for colored clothing. Saves you a step of sorting. While you are at it, you might want to find a housecleaning service to save you so more time.
Sponges aren’t the cleanest thing in your kitchen. So here is away to keep them bacteria free. Once a week, maybe just before are sitting down to watch Grey’s Anatomy, mix 1 part bleach with 4 parts water and toss in your sponges. Let then soak for a couple of hours and then just before bed give them a good rinsing out. They are ready to go plus you have a very clean and germ free sink as well. By the way, you might want to hire More Time for You for the rest of your house cleaning needs.
Security is important to many apartment dwellers. The combination of living in close proximity with virtual strangers when combined with the flimsiness of some apartment doors means that people’s belongings need to be kept safe. Also, those living in apartments are limited in their security system options for the following reasons:
– They cannot put holes in the walls. For this very reason, complicated systems that include an in-wall keypad and numerous other safety measures that need to be embedded into the walls, will not work in apartments. These systems are designed for houses – and you need a smaller, yet equally effective one that suits your needs.
– No exterior door (as in door that leads outside of the building, not outside of the apartment) means that some security systems simply won’t work. Complicated systems that require a multiple cameras and sensor alarms will not work very well in an apartment for this very reason. You need a simpler system that is designed to take up a minimal amount of space.
– Landlord limitations. Because you live in an apartment, you have to stay within the terms of your lease. It is standard to see requirements like the one listed above, which involves not putting holes (beyond those required to hang pictures) in the walls. These leases tend to have clauses regarding security systems, as many apartment complexes have some measures in place like locking exterior doors that require codes or passes to open them.
Because people who live in apartments cannot make the large, expensive modifications required to put in a complicated security system, they need something like the Tattletale. The Tattletale is a portable security device that only needs to be plugged into the wall. It also has a battery back up, which comes in handy should the power go out while you are away from home. This means that your belongings will be kept safe.
Are you a morning More Time for You housecleaning client? If so, sprinkle some baking soda lightly on your carpet before we arrive to clean your house. We will vacuum while cleaning and when you return your carpets should smell a bit fresher. Give it a try and let us know what you think.